I was trying to trace the line back to the resources that brought me to today, the people + practices that have caught my eye + made me want to learn more. This journey toward art really caught fire–like so many good things in our homeschooling have–with Lori from Project Based Homeschooling.
This class is a wonder!
- If you want to start a daily writing practice
- if you want to draw every day
- if you want to plan a course of study or track the progress of a project as it unfolds
- if you are interested in how to form habits
- if you want your kids to see you trying new things
This simple, week-long class can help you make substantial changes. And for us here, as I started to get a handle on this foundational habit, the effects radiated out. The energy a good journaling habit produces is exponential! The PBH Master Class is also enrolling right now for a July 6th start. Another great investment in yourself and your homeschool!