last minute sweetness
it’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow. bet you hadn’t noticed! here are a few easy ways to show your love and bring a bit of joy to your house…
- Carrie at the Parenting Passageway is talking about the best ways to support our 3-5 year olds. many of her suggestions are age specific, but many are also easily adapted to the ones needing love and rhythm at your house.
- here are a few very cute cards that i printed out for our littles…
- and if you’re feeling very much more motivated than me, Joel has made a ring toss game out of paper, a few buttons, and some pipe cleaners. (these last suggestions come via Simple Mom!)
- what if you made your house a house of prayer?
- what if you held an intention–a picture of your child growing into her best self and it’s twin, a picture of yourself growing alongside of her–just as you fell asleep tonight?
- while you’re at it, you might as well leave the laundry for tomorrow and have another glass of the champagne that’s been waiting for such a time as this…that’s what i’m doing. joy will find a way.
What a fabulous Valentine’s Day list full of thoughtful ideas! Beautiful pussy willow photo, too 🙂
everyday is Valentine’s day when I think of you…love mama
Comments are closed.