7 reasons to buy some books from minnesota mom
we got a package of books in the mail today from Margaret in Minnesota. maybe you want one too? just email her!
- because it’s mighy fun to buy books from other homeschooling mamas
- because you have sooo much extra room on your bookcases
- because she’s just too cute
- because then you would have an excuse to email her
- because everyone loves to receive packages
- because your substitute letter carrier will draw pictures on your package!
- because she sends chocolate along with the books
This is such a sweet (pun intended) blog post! Chocolate & books go well together, so there you go. Just don’t ask me to send you my coffee. ; )
Margaret is one of those lovely people who make me wish America was right next door to where I live.
it cheers me to no end that these circles are not unbroken, that we all *know* each other!
peace keep you both…over all the miles and rivers and oceans.
Comments are closed.