on my master what-to-blog list, i had written “curated content.” i rely on a few trusted sources to keep up with things on the internets. thought i’d share them with you…
- Melissa Wiley keeps a list of things that Caught Her Eye (find it in the right hand sidebar)
- Mental multivitamin curates her own Public Library at diigo
- Elizabeth Foss of In the Heart of My Home has a friend feed
- Tsh at Simple Mom bookmarks things she reads and likes at tumblr…the other women at Simple Homeschool and Simple Kids also publish Weekend Links that often include true gems
- Open Culture seems to find most (free) things that are good and worthwhile
- Andy reads at Andrew Sullivan’s blog The Dish and the daily what. and i’m often reading over his shoulder…especially for the silly cats!
- Ann at A Holy Experience and Tonia at Study in Brown keep bookmarks on delicious
and i keep my bookmarks there too…you can always find links from Near + Far sitting quietly at the top of the sidebar.
:: updated :: to add that i’d love to see what Susan at Home Hum and Lori at Camp Creek are reading….